Sunday, July 3, 2011

I proudly present...





After being inactive with my previous blog for more than a year, I have decided to start again from the fresh with a new title and layout. So I proudly present my new blog :-).



And, to make a cute beginning, I also proudly present our first pet, Kitty - a 13 years old tuxedo cat! She is pretty shy and not too fond of cuddling and it took a long time till she accepted the cat we got after her, Digi (more about Digi in a future post). Well, in fact they still fight with each other at times... luckily never too seriously!



Wishing you all a nice day! For me, summer holidays have started yesterday - 9 long weeks, yeah! Are you green with envy now?!? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Birgit!
    Da muß ich ja mein bischen Englisch hervorkramen.Warum in Englisch?
    Oder ich setze den Googleübersetzer ein.
    Wir höhren uns im Club.
    Liebe Grüße Geli

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu liebe Birgit, oh, wie schön mal wieder was von Dir zu lesen und zu hören! Uns geht es gut ... Dir und Deinen Lieben auch? Bin schon gespannt viel neues von Dir zu lesen und freue mich auf viele Beiträge in Deinem neuen Blog!
    Ganz liebe KnuddelGrüße von Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu liebe Birgit! Danke für die neue Blogadresse! Freu mich shcon auf deine lieben Posts!! =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete