Hi friends,
due to all the Xmas preparations it took me long to post another entry - so sorry! I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas - with lots of nice mail of course :-) - and a good start into 2012! May it be a great year for all of you!
In this photo you can see our cat Digi, pretty tired after all the Xmas stress!
I'd also like to share all the lovely handmade cards I got from my friends. I am still amazed how beautiful they all turned out!
Let's start with Martina's great card:
(@ Martina: hab mir frecherweise das Foto von deinem Blog gemopst, weil mein Scan nicht so gut wurde wie deiner!)Next is Karina's lovely card:
Schöne Post hast du bekommen! Kein Problem, dass du mein Foto gemopst hast ;) Absolut süßes Foto von deiner Katze liebe Birgit!! =)
ReplyDeleteAlles Liebe
Martina
Das Miezchen ist ja allerliebst mit der roten Mütze. Ganz herzlichen Dank für deine liebe Post mit dem süssen Stempel, liebe Birgit. Habe mich riesig gefreut darüber. Wie ich sehe ist auch meine Post angekommen :o) Ganz liebe Grüsse und viel Glück und Gesundheit im neuen Jahr!
ReplyDeleteKarina