Sunday, October 16, 2011

More travelling






















September was quite busy for me... mainly due to the beginning of a new schoolyear.


In mid September my family and I went on a weekend trip to the mountains, to Bad Aussee. Weather was fantastic: warm and sunny. What a lovely scenery there was! It was also funny to see many people in traditional costumes there - "Dirndl" for women and "Lederhose" for men.


In the third week of September I went on language trip to Malta with our students from 4th grade. An amazing experience for all of us! Malta is such a wonderful place to discover, I loved it. Whereas it was already autumn in Austria, we escaped to the south for spending a week in the heat, surrounded by the sea and lovely places to visit. We were especially impressed by one of the beaches we once visited... what a dark yellow sand it had!

Hope you enjoyed my recent blog entries with photos! Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment